Monday, January 6, 2020

How Presence Shows Up

  • Being present means slowing down my breath so that I can take deeper breaths so that I can feel the parts of my body that are well.
  • Being present means identifying the parts of me that are in pain so that I seek help for it so that I can help them excel.
  • Being present means I can identify when I am about to step into the worry so that I can brace myself for the drop.
  • Being present means I can step in front of the anxiety so that I can gain control of it instead of letting it control me.
  • Being present means that I have to stop running from the chaos and manage it before it devours me. 
  • Being present means being able to see the horizon in light of the sunrise and knowing that the day has more to offer than it does to take.