I am not the kind of person who loves unconditionally.
When tested, I will not always say the right things.
When you need me most, I may not always be there.
When it comes to love, I have lost more than I have won.
But through it all, through all of the conditions
Through all of the wrong things that I have said,
Through all of the times that I have walked away,
Through it all, I choose it. I choose love.
Everyday, it is my choice and I choose it.
It is not with conviction, it is not easily done.
But it is still something that I choose to do.
It is from the most conflicted parts of me, but I do.
I go there. I bring it back with me.
It is mine. It is my love to give.
It with all of those things above.
I choose it. That is how I love.